Do You ever listen about that just by drinking water you can lose weight? Yes, you read right there is water therapy which is most popular these days it is known as Japanese water therapy for weight loss. You can also try to add this Japanese water therapy for the weight loss chart.
As we all know, how essential water is for everyone on this planet. We can say that water is life.
Indian and Japanese ancient saints know the secret science behind water therapy and how to treat some ailments and diseases and make the body toxin-free.
What is Japanese water therapy?
Japanese water therapy involves drinking some glasses of water early in the morning empty stomach just after waking up without brushing your teeth.
Water should be at room temperature, the idea is behind this therapy is that drinking water empty stomach fills the stomach and give the filling effect which reduces the food intake.
As it also increases the eating window of 15 minutes, with a long break between the two meals which gives the food time to digest and then eat other meals
Japanese Water Therapy for Weight Loss Step By Step:
Here are some steps that you have to follow to lose weight
1. You should drink some glasses of water around 4to 6 glasses of water (around 160 ml to 200ml water } daily on an empty stomach, water should be at room temperature or lukewarm. If you like to add some fresh lemon, you can.
2. Drink water without brushing your teeth and keep a 45 minutes gap before eating breakfast and after that follow your regular routine.
3. After having your food do not eat anything for at least 2 hours.
4. Those who are suffering from any serious health issues or elder people can start this therapy by just drinking one glass of water and increase it slowly to the number of glasses.
The above Japanese water therapy for weight loss step by step helps you to lose weight loss chart day by day. The Japanese water therapy for the weight loss chart recommends you follow the above steps in your daily routine.
Japanese water therapy for the weight loss chart you should also follow these vital points:
- To improve metabolism you should walk every day for at least 30 to 40 minutes
- Don,t eat and drink in the standing position as it weakens the digestion process and it has an adverse effect on the knees.
- Do gargle at least 4 to 5 times with warm water mixed with the salt at the night before going to bed.
- And most important thing chew properly your food before gulping it down as it helps to digest the food.
Does Water help in weight loss?
Drinking lots of water has the filling effect which reduces eating carving as water already takes place in the stomach and it saves us from overeating which is the reason of weight gain.
A study conducted on adults with obesity or excess weight who drank 500 ml of water before half-hour of eating food eat 13 % less than the adult who didn’t drink water before eating.
Feedback: Hope you liked the article. please share with your friends, colleagues and relatives may this useful information helps him to maintain their fitness and health. If you any suggestion write in the comment box and tell us which part you like in the article. Your comments are valuable for us it motivates us to provide more useful information.